Follow by Email

Monday, June 18, 2012

Its Our Anniversary!!!!


So I have been away from my blog for awhile, but I found the time today to do an update.  Epiphany Events, Event Management and Planning, LLC, is moving in many positive directions. We recently launched our Corporate Division and I am so excited about it. If you get the chance, please check out our new website at www.epipeventscorp.com and like our new Facebook page  @ www.facebook.com/EpiphanyEventsCorporate.  Our Corporate Division will focus directly with Corporate Event Planning for Small Businesses, Corporations, Non-Profit Organizations and Fund Raising Events.  When I started this business, my goal was to focus on all aspects of event planning.  Its not just weddings, but Social Events, Religious Milestone Events, and Corporate Event Planning that is involved in the vast industry of Event Planning and Management. Since approaching our Anniversary , I felt the need to launch a new division, while providing the same professional service. I personally invite you to explore our divisions and see all that it has to offer. The look of Epiphany Events has a new sleek and clean look. I wanted something that was mine and defined my style. I think this new look definitely sets the tone for what Epiphany Events, Event Management and Planning, LLC represents.  Professionalism and class is the goal of this company and it is my duty to instill that in all practices.
I want to personally thank those that have supported me in this business venture and I hope to continue this venture far into the future.  Till next blog update………….



2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love your new look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tanza. I wanted to make a change and have something of my own. I think this reflects " me".

      Delete